Annemarie is one of theTravel Mom and owner of Celeb Dirty Laundry a popular Entertainment blog.

Follow @celebbabylaundry on Twitter

1. Jen says:

I can’t stand Gwyneth and no 5 yr old needs a Melissa Odabash-Goop bikini but at that age I used to run around on the beach in bikini bottoms with no top or an all-in-one suit and I didn’t know the difference (I’m European and it’s normal here). My issue is that kids should be wearing those UV blocking long sleeved suits and shorts on the beach with hats and cream. We know a lot more about the effects of sun damage than we did when I was a kid and it’s that we should be slating Gwyneth for, the suits are too skimpy and the kids wearing them might burn.

2. Allie says:

I don’t like bikini’s on young girls =/

3. jody overland says:

yesterday goop was grabbing random testicles on tv to sell cookbooks and today we see her pimping out a little girl – what a trashbag.

4. Annemarie says:

I would never allow my grand daughter to wear that. There are so many people looking to prey on young children. That outfit is just wrong! Gwyn is disgusting!

5. Pamela says:

Would let my daughter wear it.. why is a bikini sexual?

6. [...] Is Gwyneth Paltrow’s new bikini line for young children exploitative? – Celeb Baby Laundry [...]

7. greer says:

I think it’s exploitative to charge $45 for a child’s bathing suit.

8. CJ says:

I want my kids to look like kids while they’re little. They have plenty of time in their adult life to dress like an adult. In a sexual manner. It is perfectly acceptable if a grown woman chooses to dress like this at the beach or pool. But a little child? Each parent is free to make their own decisions but my kids would not be caught dead in this.