Celeb Baby Laundry allows readers to get all their gossip on celeb moms while reading about my life as a mom to my 2-year-old daughter.

Follow @celebbabylaund on Twitter
on Google+

1. Jocelyn says:

I’d like to meet her stylist so I can slap her. Honestly.

2. shari says:

Kim Kardashian needs to call 911 for a fashion emergency. The poor girl needs some styling and fast. She looks more like a balloon than anything. So sad.

3. kristi says:

the writers on this blog spend WAY too much time talking about how “badly” kim kardashian dresses. Arent all of you supposed to be mothers? Do mothers really have nothing better to do then drag someone down over how they dress? Especially someone whos at an awkward stage in their pregnancy, where things arent fitting the way they used to be. Give the woman a break and maybe talk about things that might actually help other moms. Grow up.

4. Evie says:

I can’t stand her, I wouldn’t even shake her hand, but here is my well meant MOM advice (Kristi): PUT A BRA ON…you are making a spectacle of yourself.

5. jody overland says:

are her huge boobs natural?

6. Pamela says:

I get that she’s trying her best to still dress the same but this looks pretty awful – her boobs do look like they’re ready to explode too.

7. Jen says:

Her taste in fashion is getting worse as the pregnancy hormones kick in. Honestly it makes me laugh every day.

8. Andrea Williams says:

She has no positive role model in her life.
    I don’t care for her, but please undersrand…..

She was raised by a #####……so thats all
    those girls know.
    Its too late ti change them, its embedded in
    their system.
    Its sad because they will pass all of their ways on to all of their childen…..Kim and her family are a hot mess.
    They wouldn’t know class if it bit them on the ###.