Celeb Baby Laundry allows readers to get all their gossip on celeb moms while reading about my life as a mom to my 2-year-old daughter.

Follow @celebbabylaund on Twitter
on Google+

1. tessa h. says:

I actually have no breast feeding experience, but I’m expecting my first. I hope it goes well!

2. tabitha says:

I am looking to breastfeed. this will be my first baby. and just the thought of breastfeeding in public or even at a family’s house with no cover up of any kind makes me so nervous!

3. Tori b. says:

I struggled with breastfeeding as my son was in the NICU for 2.5 weeks and would take to breast. We started slowly starting just with skin to skin, then offering him the breast, the slowly but surely we went from 1 feed a day to being solely breastfed! I’m glad I stuck with it through the tears and endless screaming because I now have a different kind of bond with my baby boy.

4. maria says:

i am expecting our first in february and would love to win these! i just know so many struggle with latching issues and getting the chance to breastfeed for a full year, etc. i hope it works well for me!

5. Mary says:

I am expecting my first baby this December and am so excited. I am planning to nurse him and am worried about privacy and nursing in public places. I will be visiting friends and family and will need to find a way to discreetly nurse him without making him or myself uncomfortable. ;o)

6. Brenda says:

Im expecting my second baby in March. I breast feed my first baby for 9 months, I was hoping to go longer but I got pregnant again, so he stopped on he’s own. I had no trouble with breasfeeding. I had heard from females that it hurt, so I was a little scared. But it didn’t. It was a wonderful feeling and I felt closer to my baby. I truly believe that breastfeeding is the best thing you can do for your baby. It’s rare if my baby gets sick, he’s 13 months now and has only gotten a running nose once. He’s very healthy and I’m pleased that I was able to breastfeed him and looking forward to breastfeeding my next baby. I only wish I had the Bebe an lait to help me cover myself while breastfeeding my first baby.

7. Cheryl says:

I am expecting my first and am also concerned regarding nurising in social situations. This seems like the perfect fit. Would love to have one of these :)