Celeb Baby Laundry allows readers to get all their gossip on celeb moms while reading about my life as a mom to my 2-year-old daughter.

Follow @celebbabylaund on Twitter
on Google+

1. [...] Hilary Duff Loses Her Temper With The Paparazzi – celebbabylaundry [...]

2. [...] Hilary Duff loses her temper with the paparazzi. (Celeb Baby Laundry) [...]

3. William LaSalle says:

Paparizi are nothing more than stalkers with cameras. Everything they do is rude.

The rags that publish their crap are good for nothing except recycle paper. There is nothing believable in them.

4. Amber Powell says:

Should be illegal to take pictures of moms with their very young children I would have probably freaked out worse.

5. KayDee23 says:

Good for her! Poor baby Luca, they need to give space esp with babies. That is not okay.

6. Tonita says:

i think that everyone sould deserve their privacy famous or not, especially when it comes to parenthood. you dont mess with a mother and her baby!!! he or she will do anything to protect her baby! especially when it comes to making her newborn from felling safe and comfortable!!! SO GIVE HER SOME PRIVACY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! this is a mother speaking!!! i know how it is when it comes to making her baby feeling uncomfortable and scared!!!

7. Sammie says:

That’s terrible, totally unacceptable behaviour on the part of the paparazzi. And KUDOS, to Hilary Duff! @KayDee23, I totally agree.

8. Maggie says:

I”m not surprised at her. I would have done the same thing. Why can”t these STUPID people stay out of celeb”s faces? I”m surprised that more of them don”t get cold cocked for bothering people.