It’s time for our children to head back to school. Make back to school lunch packing easy and not a chore with this great new snack from Dole, Real Fruit Bites.
When scrambling to pack the kids’ lunch boxes in the morning, you may forget about your own lunch. In fact, 73% of moms have eaten their child’s snack in a pinch. If you have fallen victim to this statistic, it’s best to stock up on snacks that the whole family will enjoy.
Try Dole Real Fruit Bites, which combine three healthy favorites – fruit, yogurt and whole grain oats – into one delicious taste. Offered in three yummy 90-calorie flavors – apple, pineapple and mango, you and your family will be sure to find a favorite flavor.
Below are some additional lunch-packing tips to make the mornings run smoothly.
1. Leverage last night’s leftovers. Add instant rice to leftover chicken or transform leftover steak into a hearty chili
2. Share a smile. Cut sandwiches into different shapes with cookie cutters, or write a note on a napkin
3. Camouflage healthy snacks. Dole Real Fruit Bites are made from real dried fruit, coated with yogurt and sprinkled with toasted whole grain oats – Kids won’t be trading this snack
4. Keep it cool. Think outside the thermos, and try freezing a yogurt cup or a juice box
5. Snack attack. Grab snacks for your desk drawer or purse so you can have a quick bite
Disclaimer: Celeb Baby Laundry has not received any payment or products as a result of this post.